The manual currently contains 5 examples with the following content:
- Example 1: Most common use cases
Multiple shafts, PDF/XPS generation
- Example 2: Objects...
Output rectangles/lines, text and graphic objects to demonstrate watermarks and folding lines.
- Example 3: Two applications with SaveImage
- Print out a section e.g. on a label printer
- Dynamically generate a QR code from the content and print it on the first page.
- Example 4: Raw printing: modifying a PCL 5 file before printing
Alternative possibility for modifying shafts by text substitution using SED
- Example 5: Raw printing: Saving PDF with Postscript driver
If you use a Postscript driver, you can easily create a PDF file from it with the help of Ghostscript.