With PrintMulti, there are two options. You install and use PrintMulti
- on a Windows server operating system
⇒ You need a server licence for each server (physical or virtual).
- on a client operating system
⇒ All functions are freely available.
When you start the license manager, it will tell you information about the necessary license.
Prices for PrintMulti
|Number of licences
|Cost per licence
- If you order the licenses via the link in the table, you will receive a license key directly with the payment and can get started.
- Please contact us if you need more than 2 licenses.
- All prices are subject to the statutory value added tax.
- All previously purchased licences for version 1.x are also valid for version 2.x.
- Resellers will get a discount. Please contact us to get discount code for the order.
As of Windows 8 or Server 2012, version 3 drivers must be used for the PrintMulti printer. You can use the drivers offered in the Download area. The download archive also contains a readme file with more information.